Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring is in the Air!



I can feel spring on the horizon, and boy, is it a beautiful thing!  Birds are chirping, flowers are  blooming, and everything is so green!  I don't take the "greenery" lightly because well...last year we had a terrible drought.  Grass was brown and dry and downright ugly.  There were no wildflowers to think of.  I'm a wildflower fanatic, by the way.  The fresh blooms just make the atmosphere feel new.

I'm not even close to being a photographer, but I like to pretend that I am.  I saw some fresh blooms the other day, and they're probably weeds, but who cares.  They're pretty!



Either way, the promise of spring had me in a "Spring Crochet Mood."  I no longer wanted to make the warm hats and cardigans.  Give me something cool and light and uplifting!  The results?

The Elegant Rebecca Dress by Lisa's Heirloom Designs


The Sunday Best Dress by House of Shabreezy

The Bella Rebekah Cardigan by The Lovely Crow

I am thoroughly enjoying the promise of spring!  I hope you are as well.  God bless!

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.  (Ecclesiastes 3:11, NIV)




No comments:

Post a Comment