Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Insanity

It's been a while since I've blogged, but Christmas time is insane time as far as my Etsy shop is concerned.  I remember this time last year, I was panicking over the amount of sales I'd had.  Clearly, I had no idea what 2012 would have in store.

Not that I'm complaining.  Not at all.

It's a wonderful blessing to be paid to do something you love.  No matter how weary I may become at times,  crocheting is a craft I very much love, and I still feel that if I don't have a hook in one hand and some yarn in the other...the apocalypse is near.

My plan this year was to make tons of Christmas items.  But, it turns out that I only crocheted - and fell in love with - this darling reindeer hat.


What a fun project this one turned out to be.  But, nothing was more darling than the pictures I received from a photographer of that very hat.  All photo credit goes to Alicea Rose Photography.



Just precious.  I love babies.  I love Christmas!

I'm wishing all of you a blessed and wonderful Christmas and a very prosperous New Year!

God bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment